Finding the right rehab program can be overwhelming. There are programs around the country and right here in Athens, GA offering a range of inpatient and outpatient care. While many people may look for residential rehab programs, intensive outpatient programs can offer the same level of support with patients being able to sleep in their own home each night.
Athens Addiction Recovery Center is a family-run clinic in Athens, GA offers a variety of outpatient alcohol rehab options. If you or someone you love needs support for alcohol use disorder, call us today at 844.959.4998 to learn more about our programs.
What is Outpatient Rehab?
Outpatient rehab programs are a flexible way for clients to take part in addiction treatment without leaving their home city. Outpatient programs vary in size and duration based on a client’s needs. Clients visit clinics or hospitals during the day and return home at night to sleep. There are two main types of outpatient programs: intensive outpatient (IOP) and partial hospitalization (PHP). Both programs enable clients to balance work, school, and home life with rehab.
Benefits of Outpatient Rehab Programs
For many people, outpatient programs offer just the right amount of addiction recovery and mental health support. Outpatient programs offer a wealth of benefits, including:
- Affordability: Many IPO and PHP programs cost significantly less than residential rehab.
- Insurance benefits: Insurance may cover more outpatient programs costs than inpatient programs.
- Flexibility without leaving home: Outpatient programs provide support without uprooting your life.
- Short-term intensive treatment: PHP and IPO programs often take less time to complete while offering a range of aftercare resources such as alumni programs.
- Perfect transition programs: Outpatient programs are a great way to transition from inpatient programs to home life for those who need extra support.
Is an Outpatient Program Right For Me?
Outpatient programs are highly effective. However, they may not be right for everyone. Here are some signs outpatient rehab may be the best choice if you:
- Are highly motivated and independent
- Have a job, school, or family obligations
- Are in a safe home environment
- Have a local support system
- Are looking for local sobriety resources
- Need local therapeutic support
- Are interested in medically assisted detox without leaving home
- See yourself as ready for change
- Suspect you have an underlying mental health disorder
- Are transitioning from residential rehab
- Need help to manage stress, past trauma, or PTSD
Outpatient programs require clients to be highly organized and independence. A stable home environment is essential since clients return home each night. Outpatient clients are highly motivated and usually need the flexibility PHP and IOP programs provide.
Intensive Outpatient Programs in Athens, Georgia
At Athens Addiction Recovery Center, we pride ourselves on inclusive outpatient treatments for addiction and co-occurring disorders. Based near the University of Georgia, our PHP and IPO programs treat alcohol and drug addiction with traditional and alternative therapies.
We offer medically assisted detox and a range of therapies including:
- Dialectical behavioral therapy
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Meditative therapy
- Anger management
- Trauma-informed therapy
- Family therapy
- Group therapy
- Reuse prevention
Clients at Athens Recovery experience lifelong support. We pride ourselves on non-judgmental treatment for students, families, and professions from the greater Athens area. With a focus on trauma-informed therapy, our clients leave Athens Recovery with the tools they need to manage stress, understand addiction triggers, and change habits for the better.
Get the Support You Need Today at Athens Addiction Recovery Center
Curious to learn more about what outpatient rehab can do for you and your loved ones? Call Athens Addiction Recovery today at844.959.4998 to learn more about our range of intensive outpatient programs.