Who We Serve
Athens Recovery provides high-quality addiction treatment programs for those struggling with:
- Alcohol addiction
- Opioid addiction
- Benzo addiction
- Stimulant addiction
- Prescription drug addiction
In addition, many of our clients face both substance use disorders and co-occurring mental health conditions. Dual diagnosis treatment addresses both conditions at the same time, which can lead to lasting positive outcomes.
The Athens Recovery mission is to provide the highest level of personalized care and treatment to every client. Our dedicated staff members incorporate compassion and respect into everything they do while working with clients to promote lasting, sustainable sobriety. We provide a therapeutic community, where a safe and serene environment creates an atmosphere conducive to recovery and change.
The Three Pillars
- Primary treatment – Clients should go through a professionally recommended and personalized treatment program, which can involve detox, residential treatment, and outpatient care.
- Family education and guidance – Family participation and being open to guidance is a critical part of positive outcomes.
- Continuing care – Ongoing support reinforces, improves, and helps sustain behavioral changes made in primary treatment.
The Athens Recovery Center
Our center is conveniently located in the Athens Academy area. Close to the 10-loop bypass, our treatment center is easily accessible to residents of Clarke and Oconee counties as well as the surrounding areas.
When a client’s treatment plan calls for complex inpatient detox or residential dual-diagnosis treatment services, we can collaborate with Serenity Grove, our affiliated residential detox and treatment center. A full continuum of care can be invaluable on the road to recovery, and partnering with Serenity Grove allows us to provide uninterrupted treatment. We are always happy to provide other facility options as well. Serenity Grove is proud to be accredited by The Joint Commission.
Our Addiction Treatment Programs
- Drug and alcohol detox
- Intensive outpatient program
- Partial hospitalization program